free shipping on all orders
Heraux Molecular Anti-Inflammaging Serum (new packaging)
HX-1 Progenerative Skincare
Rejuvenate your skin stem cells with HX-1
A patented daytime and nighttime serum formulation featuring HX-1, our proprietary anti-inflammaging molecule. HX-1 works to protect stem cells in the skin from stressors that fuel aging, thereby promoting their youthful function and a more radiant appearance.
The addition of hyaluronic acid and peptides work to hydrate and plump skin, resulting in a more supple complexion and the reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamins C + E and red maple bark extract provide antioxidant support, protecting the skin from environmental aggressors and promote a brighter, more even skin tone.
Each application leaves the skin feeling cool, smooth and hydrated with a subtle citrus scent derived from all natural fruit extracts.
100% free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates and artificial fragrance. Cruelty + Gluten Free. Vegan.
- HX-1: Our patented biomimetic lipid technology that rejuvenates stem cells.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A potent anti-aging ingredient, hyaluronic acid increases water retention in the skin, resulting in a hydrated and plump complexion.
- Peptides: The building blocks for collagen and elastin in the skin, peptides help reduce the appearance of superficial fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin C: A powerful antioxidant that preserves skin health while also brightening its appearance and reducing hyperpigmentation.
- Vitamin E: An antioxidant that fights off free radicals, increases moisture retention and strengthens skin barrier function.
- Red Maple Bark Extract: A Natural source of highly bioactive polyphenols that have antioxidant properties
- Full Ingredients List
fine lines and wrinkles
and improve uneven tone
- An independent 8 week, 30 participant study on the effects of HX-1 used twice daily
- 100% of participants saw statistically significant skin improvements according to a licensed dermatologist
- Up to an 85% reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Continued improvement throughout the course of the study